Android phones with virus are no fun, especially when you use your mobile more often. Getting unknown viruses or malware functions in your smartphones should be solved immediately. Otherwise, you will have to compromise on the speed and performance of your phone. We have gathered up some of the surprising facts and methods to check if your phone has malware. But, if you have already got into it, we have easy and best ways that allow you to remove the virus from your android phone completely.
Does your Android Phone Contain Virus? Check Signs
If your phone is acting up a bit different than usual and is considerably slow, you may need to check further signs. The virus in the mobile phones is not the traditional computer virus but malware that tends to replicate and duplicate. Mostly, it is much harder to figure out that your phone is having virus because getting internal check-up is tricky.
Here are some of the essential signs of android phones with virus. If you have been avoiding the weird behaviors of your mobile, you can have a real check.
- Apps are crashing or evidently slower
- A lot of pop-up ads arise
- Mostly your phone is slow
- Forgotten apps or programs are downloaded
- Unused data usage occurs
- Unexplanatory phone bills
Ways to Remove Virus from Your Phone
Option 1: RESET YOUR PHONE
If you are entirely loaded with the phone issues, you can choose to factory reset your mobile. This is indeed easier to do unless you have got some data or current schedule to be saved. You can although still transfer important files to another USB and restore it later.
- Go to your Phone settings.
- In the settings, navigate to Backup & Reset> Factory Data Reset.
- Click reset device from the drop menu option
- Enter your passcode if the device asks for it and then select Erase everything
- As soon as you click the reset option, your phone will restart and go through the setup procedures.
- After your phone starts, you will get the option to backup your previous data. If you are willing to get your previous data back, you can click on the backup which evicts the apps that caused malware.
Option 2: Remove The Virus Manually
To put off the virus totally off of your phone, and you cannot get the perfect results from any app, here is how you can clean it.
- Put your phone in the ‘safe mode’
- Press the power button and hold it for 1 or 2 seconds. If you’re asked, ‘Reboot in safe mode’, click on the option.
- Once you’ve entered the safe mode, you will observe if the issues are still present or not. If the issues are not there, you must know that they were caused by the third-party malware app.
- View downloaded applications from navigating to settings > Apps. Check on the apps that seem suspicious or are not in use and delete them.
- Surf through the apps that are set with device administrator permissions and remove the administrator access. This can be done by navigating to: Settings > Security > Device Administrators.
- Uninstall the unnecessary or unused apps that are downloaded in your mobile phone by going to Play Store.
Option 3: Remove the Malware Automatically
The easiest way to remove virus could be having an anti-virus app installed. You just have to put these apps on scan to test whether your phone has virus or not.
- Go to Google Play store.
- Install the most recommended antivirus app for your android phone
- Scan Virus and if there is any malware, just put it on the remove option from the app.
Keep in mind that there are also paid apps that provide a better platform to remove virus and prevent your phone from getting any malware.
Removing virus from your phone is the first thing you should do before anything hazardous or serious happens. If you still haven’t found the best antivirus solutions, we hope we have helped you quite a bit a lot. If you are looking out for some of the best android phone in UK, we have the best recommendations for you. You can visit the official OPPO store and find out some amazing student deals as well as big mobile discounts.