There is no doubt that planning a wedding can be stressful. But did you know that there are certain mistakes that people make on their wedding day? You may not know them all, but we’re here to share with you the six most common ones! In this blog post, Imtazur Rahman, a very successful wedding planner from Ontario, Canada will discuss some of the biggest mistakes people make on their wedding day and share tips on how to prevent them from happening.
Imtazur Rahman is a man with many talents. His experience in the industry spans over 10 years and includes creating beautiful weddings for couples all around the world.
He has had some of his best moments while working at hotels, where he started as an intern in Canada and was quickly promoted to Wedding Coordinator. During this time, he hosted many weddings and came to realize that this would be his calling.
He loves what he does because it allows him to make people happy on one of the most important days of their lives by providing them with memories they will cherish forever!
Today, Imtazur shares some of the biggest mistakes people make on their wedding day.
One of the most important days in a person’s life deserves to be perfect. To make sure that you don’t forget anything, we have compiled some tips for preparation and what mistakes people often make on their wedding day.
A good start is always writing your checklist down or getting someone else to do it for you so there are no surprises when things come up at the last minute.
Here are six common mistakes that couples can avoid:
– Not discussing how many guests will need food ahead of time (in case they get hungry)
– Forgetting about decorations outside the venue like signage, flower petals, etc… even after confirming them with the coordinator!
– Setting an unrealistic timeline basis on past experiences such as “we can do it in four hours last time”
– Not making a timeline and sticking to the schedule for the day, which includes things like hair and makeup appointments. This way you know what times slots are available at salons or if there is anything else that might conflict with your plan
– Forgetting about asking someone who will be staying over night with family members on where they’re planning to sleep (if they haven’t already told you) as well as not telling anyone if plans have changed!
– Arranging transportation for all guests ahead of time so no one has to worry about being dropped off after such an important event.
In order for everything to go smoothly, make sure everyone knows their responsibilities by giving them a checklist to complete.
– Make sure you have everything for the wedding day, including clothes and personal items like makeup or anything else that is needed
– Double check with anyone who might need accommodations whether they’re staying over night on where they would sleep if not at their house (e.g., hotels) so as to make arrangements ahead of time
– If there are any changes in plans after someone has communicated them back and forth, send reminders out about these last minute alterations
– Plan transportation for all guests by arranging it before hand so no one needs to worry about being dropped off afterward
The last thing you want is for your wedding day to be stressful. So be sure to keep these points in mind so you can have a great time with your guests on this special day.
More Mistakes You May Be Making On Your Wedding Day:
– Double check that all items for the wedding are accounted for (e.g., clothes, personal items like makeup) and purchase anything needed ahead of time if necessary
– Messaging back and forth about changes should be done at least 24 hours before big events such as the rehearsal dinner or reception so last minute alterations don’t cause stressors during the event itself
– Map out the route for the wedding day so no one has to worry about it
I’m an experienced wedding planner, which means I’ve seen these mistakes first hand over and over again at different weddings. One mistake I see often? Giving rides to people after the event without making arrangements beforehand when possible. For example, many times parents will drop off their new son or daughter’s significant other who was invited but not driving themselves. It might seem like just an extra few minutes in traffic later on, but the stress on the parents can be tremendous.
– Don’t let your wedding day get too hectic by getting tasks done in advance
– Be sure not to forget any of your vendors or details when you’re mapping out a route for ceremony and reception that includes where parking will be available, as well as how guests can navigate their way through from one place to another without having them worry about it during the event itself. It’s less stressful all around!
Why do you need a wedding planner?
– A wedding is an expensive investment and should be treated as such. Why not hire someone who specializes in weddings to help you plan it?
– You don’t need that kind of support when planning a party for 100 people but if this is the biggest day of your life where you want every detail perfect – we’re here for ya!
How do I find a wedding planner?
There’s no one way to find a wedding planner. Your best bet would be looking up reviews online by previous clients (make sure they haven’t been on here for a while, this is the biggest day of your life!), do an online search and surf around some sites. You can also start by asking friends or family who have recently gotten married if they used one and what their experience was like.
What should I expect from my wedding planner?
We are here to answer any questions you may be having in regards to planning your event. Some people forget that we’re there as a resource! We will help you with every aspect – from budgeting to determining which vendors would best suit your needs based off of personal taste, location etc…
Sounds great! How much does it cost? Wedding planners range anywhere between $700-5000+ so make sure you know how much time you want to spend on planning. Some people plan the entire event themselves, and that’s fine too!
A lot of couples are living in a post-wedding haze so it can be easy to overlook things like what kind of food you’re serving or how much money is being spent. So before your big day arrives (and for some, this is the biggest day of their life!), do an online search and surf around some sites. You can also start by asking friends or family who have recently gotten married if they used one and what their experience was like.