The UPSC Syllabus covers all subjects for the prelims, mains, and options. This time, though, we’ll discuss the UPSC Mains Syllabus.
What is the UPSC Mains Syllabus for IPS?
The UPSC Mains syllabus covers all of the examinations, including essays, general studies, and all optional courses. The UPSC syllabus is well-known for being extensive and tough to recall. Aspirants are also curious about the IPS salary structure and the benefits of being an IPS officer. The simplest method to comprehend the IAS exam material is to break it down into manageable chunks
- Paper A: The syllabus includes Comprehension, Precis Writing, Usage, and Vocabulary, as well as Short Essays.
- Paper B:The UPSC English syllabus comprises reading comprehension, precise writing, usage, and vocabulary, vice versa, short essays, and translation from English to Indian languages.
- Paper 2:Geography, Art & Culture, History, and Society are among the subjects covered in the UPSC GS 1 exam syllabus.
- Paper 3: The UPSC Syllabus for the Mains exam includes themes from Social Justice, Governance, International Relations, Constitution, and Politics in GS-2.
- Paper 4: Economics, Technology, Internal Security, Environment Biodiversity, and Disaster Management are all covered in the syllabus for GS-3
- Paper 5: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude are covered in UPSC GS 4 syllabus.
- Paper 6 and 7 include optional subjects.
What Does The IPS Pay Scale Entail?
There is little doubt that the IPS is an elite bureaucracy that offers outstanding leaders to state and federal law enforcement agencies. Aside from the IPS officer’s income, there is a slew of other factors that entice young people to take the exam.
Candidates should not aim for being an IPS officer just for the attractive remuneration and this should not be the sole motivation for preparing for UPSC. Being an IPS officer is a source of pride, and it comes with a ton of important obligations. For a DGP, the IPS salary ranges from Rs 56,100 to Rs 2,25,000 per month.
The overall IPS Salary throughout the training period at the 10th level of the pay matrix, according to the 7th pay commission, is around 55,000 or more. Once they are in their cadre, it differs from state to state. The IPS officer’s compensation has increased with the introduction of the 7th pay. The IPS salary was roughly 30000 before the 7th pay.
The gross IPS Officer Salary is 64,000 INR per month, while the monthly in-hand IPS Officer Salary is 54,000 INR per month.
Preparation is an important part of the journey, but the result shows your honesty towards it. Exams such as these necessitate time management, strategies, and problem-solving abilities. As a result, determined applicants who can actually aid you in achieving your goal have study materials available to them.