The change of seasons brings diversity in nature. But the little vampire called the mosquito is always more or less present. You can’t help but be surprised to know who this blood-sucking little animal loves more or whose blood it loves to eat more.
Mosquitoes are cold-blooded animals. They cannot survive in winter. So they go into hibernation to save life. They can continue hibernation for up to six consecutive months. With the onset of winter, they break hibernation from various holes and begin to suck human blood.
They put humans on the food list mainly for food and reproduction. Singing in front of a mosquito’s ear or being bitten both make our life miserable. As a result, we are affected by various diseases.
Try to be the person they dislike to get rid of mosquitoes. Because mosquitoes bite people they dislike very little. If you have complete information about who mosquitoes love, you can easily become a mosquito’s dislike.
So, in today’s event, find out who the mosquito loves or likes the most.
1. Studies have shown that those whose body releases more lactic acid, uric acid, and ammonia through sweat are bitten more by mosquitoes.
2. Some people are more likely to be bitten by mosquitoes due to human genetics.
3. Did you know that blood type is responsible for more mosquito bites? Studies have shown that people with blood type ‘O’ are slightly more liked by mosquitoes than others.
4. Those whose body emits more carbon dioxide gas are more attacked by mosquitoes.
5. Pregnant women, who are overweight or obese, are more likely to be bitten by mosquitoes.
6. Studies have shown that after drinking beer, our sweat emits the smell of ethanol, which attracts more mosquitoes.
7. Dark colored clothing attracts mosquitoes more. Therefore, people who wear such clothes are also very liked by mosquito groups.