Small country with a big education for MBBS, this is Bangladesh for you.
With the 25 public universities and 50 private universities for medical education, MBBS in Bangladesh is a good choice for Indian students. It is one of the low-cost MBBS programs among foreign countries for Indian citizens.
Like every other country in Bangladesh Students need to clear the eligibility standards of the authorities for MBBS admission. According to the eligibility standards of Bangladesh, they choose the best of the students which improve the quality of medicine in Bangladesh.
Apart from the quality, the fee of MBBS in Bangladesh is also a advantageous point. The cost of MBBS path in universities in Bangladesh is very low because it comes beneath the SAARC quota admission criteria.
As we Indians try to find benefit in everything we do. So, Let’s simplify this for you and show some of the benefits about studying MBBS in Bangladesh:-
- No tuition fees for students belonging to the SAARC nation.
There is no one in this world who loves free things, the same situation is here if you belong to the SAARC nation [Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka] this is your grab.
- No exam and direct admission
This is the reason Bangladesh would attract most of you because of these impeccable qualities, No entrance examination required for MBBS admission in most of medical universities and no university takes donation or capitation fees they provide direct admission.
- Reserved seats for Indians
A friend in need is a friend in deed and here Bangladesh is our friend who does the deeds. In top private & medical colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for Indian students, therefore there are extra opportunities for them in Bangladesh.
- Recognized universities
Checking ratings before watching a movie is a common thing, why not here ? In Bangladesh every top university is recognized by NMC and WHO which adds another feather to their cap.
So now you have the advantage of studying in Bangladesh. They are always a country you look at for an MBBS course, with the majority of Bengalis in Bangladesh many Indians would feel like home.
So we have shown you a good restaurant where you can enjoy, but still confused about which dish? No problem, let’s show you one of the best Universities in Bangladesh which is University of Chittagong.
The University of Chittagong was established in 1966. The university of Chittagong gives a whole lot of different medical courses. This is one of the top and the quality universities in Bangladesh.
The college invests plenty in the improvement and upholding education and programs it gives. The college has competent teachers and doctors on board.
Now lets see some advantages of studying in such a big University:-
- The college has extraordinary infrastructure with essential laboratory facilities.
- As the college has tie ups with many global organizations, college students can take part in international student trade programs.
- The college builds a strong and thorough medicine foundation for MBBS college students.
- The University of Chittagong is one of the top medical universities in the world.
- The college has big medical labs also for the benefit of students.
Now you must be thinking, why should I go abroad if there are great universities in my country too? A normal life changing benefit is you can’t always play indoor games sometimes you have to go out to experience the outer world. But this not the only benefit, here are the list of benefits of studying MBBS abroad :-
- Students get to learn in the top medical faculties everywhere in the world.
- NMC & WHO recognized medical faculties/universities.
- The quality of education is higher.
- No donation and capitation fees.
- Scholarship to study MBBS overseas with selective universities.
- Specifically, MBBS overseas enhance your social and relational abilities.
- Studying MBBS overseas offers extra possibilities to learn new things.
- Studying MBBS overseas has become a worldwide subject.
- Global exposure after completion of an MBBS course overseas.
So now you decide where you want to study. My personal preference would be Bangladesh, give a chance to our neighbors to welcome you and show what they have for you.
Pocket size dynamite, Bangladesh is growing day by day and changing fortune and who knows they change yours too. But if you are going abroad don’t just study, enjoy your life too, as they are home to the world’s largest river delta. I hope you understand what I mean to say.