Islamic Arabic University has published Fazil Result 2023 today (October 16) for the exam 2021. Now, students can view IAU Fazil 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Results directly on the official website.
The officials of Islamic Arabic University published the results on Monday, October 16 for the Board Exam taken from July 29, 2023. The students who appeared on the Regular, Irregular, and Retake Exam, can check the result with mark sheet from the official portal.
A notice was issued yesterday in order to publish the Fazil Exam Result. The notice was signed by IAU University‘s Examination Controller Prof AKM Aktaruzzaman. It said on the notice that IAU Fazil’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Examination – 2021 results are to be published on Monday. It will be available on the official website after 02:00 PM.
As per the report, Fazil Result 2023 has been published today at 02:00 PM. Some students confirmed to Epi Express that, they succeded in checking their results along with the mark sheet. So, every student will be eligible to view their results by providing the registration number.
Fazil Result 2023: Steps to Check
The students who appeared on the Fazil (Honours) Pass Course 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Exam, can apply the following instructions to check the GPA with the Marksheet.
- Step 01: Firstly, visit on the official website of IAU (Islamic Arabic University).
- Step 02: Type the web address (iau.edu.bd) on the browser.
- Step 03: Once the home page appears on your screen, simply locate the result menu.
- Step 04: For Quick access, you can type http://result.iau.edu.bd/ in the browser.
- Step 05: A new window will be visible on your device.
- Step 06: Select the Exam Name and Examination Year.
- Step 07: Select the “Year” 1st, 2nd or 3rd and type the registration number.
- Step 08: Write the “Captcha” code and click on the “Result” button.
- Step 09: The Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 10: Finally, take a screenshot or print out the page for further use.
Note that, we found that the official website is working properly while this news. Candidates are advised to try again after some time if they experience any errors.