GST A Unit Result 2023: The authority of General, Science, and Technology has published the Merit List of GST A Unit Faculty of Business. A total of 42 thousand 180 candidates take part in the test on May 21, 2023, against 3 thousand 70 seats. The authority will release the result today at any time through the admission portal for the session 2022-23. Candidates can check the GST Result 2023 for Admission Test directly from the link given here.
GST A Unit Result 2023
GST said that the preparation of making the result is ready. The Vice-Chancellor of the Integrated 22 University will release the A Unit Admission Result after the meeting. It will be released after the meeting that is scheduled for today at 01:00 PM.
Professor Dr. Nashim Akhtar told Epi Express that, GST A Unit Result 2023 will be published today, June 16, 2023, after the meeting. The Professor confirmed the matter on Monday (Yesterday, June 15, 2023) night. He said that the admission test result is ready for the A Unit Faculty of Business of Integrated University.[
The Professor also added that a meeting has been scheduled for today at 01:00 PM regarding related matters including the result published. The Vice-Chancellor of Integrated Admission will be present there. After that, GST A Unit Result will be released which can be checked from the admission portal.
GST A Unit Result 2023: How to check
Generally, the admission test result of Integrated General, Science, and Technology University is published through the official website. Candidates have to input their Roll and Pin Number there, and the result will be displayed within a few seconds.
To view or download the GST Admission Result, candidates must follow the method given below;
- At first, candidates have to log in to their profile from the admission portal.
- For this, type “https://gstadmission.ac.bd/” into the address bar of the browser.
- Simply, tap on the “Student Login” button from the main page of the portal.
- After that, it will forward to a new page.
- Now, write the “Application ID” and Password in the desired box.
- Re-check the information and click on the “Login” button.
- After that, GST A Unit Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the result page or take a printout to use later.
The candidates are advised not to worry if they found any error in the admission portal while checking the result. It will happen due to server loading issues. For this, they have to try again after some time.
Earlier, the Admission Test of GST A Unit was conducted on May 21, 2023. The exam was held in the 25 exam centers from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM.