Honours 3rd Year Result 2023: National University has published Honours 3rd Year Exam Result session 2018-19 today (Tuesday, October 10). The exam was taken from May 5, 2023, across the country. Now, candidates can check the result with the marksheet on the official website.
National University officially confirmed the matter through a press release today at 0630 PM. The notice has been signed by Prof Badruzzaman, Examination Controller of the University. It is said that the Honours 3rd Year Result for the exam 2021 has been published today after approval from the Academic Council and Syndicate.
As per the report, a total of 3 Lakh 35 thousand and 421 students appeared on the Honours 3rd Year Exam this year. The exam was taken on May 5, 2023, at 324 exam centers. The students take part in the Board Exam from 880 colleges under the National University.
It is also learned that students can check Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 via Mobile SMS and Online. The Result will be available on the website at 08:00 PM, said on the notice. Students will be able to view their GPA with Marksheet on the official portal called NU Result Archive.
Here’s the official notice that is published on the website.
As the exam was completed 4 months 10 days ago, students are eagerly waiting for the result. Today, almost all candidates are searching online to view their merit status. They will be happy to know that, they can check the result today directly from the official website.
Meanwhile, the National University has not declared the pass rate yet. It is assumed that the statistics will be declared today on the official website.
Now, the student can collect their results by their Roll or Registration Number after 08:00 PM. Students will need to enter the official website to view the GPA with Marksheet, said the exam controller.
Honours 3rd Year Result 2023: How to Check
- Step 01: First of all, you will need to enter the official web address of the National University.
- Step 02: Now, you have to open a new tap from your Internet Browser and need to type nu.ac.bd/results in the address bar. After that, tap on the enter button or icon from the keyboard similar to other websites.
- Step 03: Once you tap on there, you will automatically enter the main page of the official web server. Now, you have to find out the recent notice tap under the result menu.
- Step 04: Simply, tap on the notice when you get it. You will be redirected to a new webpage after clicking there.
- Step 05: Now, you will have to type the roll and registration number into the desired box.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button from this page. It will take a few seconds to show your result.
In addition, the Mobile SMS Method can allow them to view GPA through SMS. For this, they will need to send NU <Space>H3<Space> Registration Number at 16222. The result will be found in the reply SMS within 1 or 2 minutes. It will charge 2.50 Taka from the account balance.