Honours 3rd Year Result 2023: The 3rd Year Board Exam Result of Honours Course session 2018-19 has been published today, October 10, 2023 (Tuesday), by the National University (NU) authority. The students can easily get their results from the given website.
National University (NU) has published the result today for Honours 3rd Year after 4 months and 10 days of the exam. The Board Exam was started on May 5, 2023, in the 1898 colleges across the country. All the candidates are eagerly waiting for that. Now, those candidates who appeared in the exam can check the result directly from the mentioned website.
Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 Published October 10
National University Honours 3rd Year Exam was held on according to the official schedule, from May 5, to May 31, 2023, for the session 2018-19. The exam was conducted in the 771 exam centers across the country. As per the report, a total of 2 lakh 35 thousand and 570 candidates appeared in the exam from 1898 colleges under National University.
As per the press release published today (October 10), the National University Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 has been published officially. The pass rate is 87.39%. Initially, the result will available online at 08:00 PM on the official website. Then, candidates can view or download the result from there.
In addition, candidates are also able to get the result by sending the SMS to 1622.
The result published date and time have been confirmed by the official press release which is signed by Badruzzaman, Exam Controller of National University.
The candidates who are searching online to get the result must note that the result will be available online at 08:00 PM on the official website. After that, candidates can get the result easily from the official website.
For the convenience of candidates, we have described the step-by-step instructions below to get the result easily.
Know How to View Honours 3rd Year Result 2023
- First of all, you will need to open a new tap from your internet browser. For this, tap on the tree do in the right corner of the browser.
- Now, you will need to type the official web address (https://www.nu.ac.bd/results/ or http://nubd.info/results/) name of the National University Result Server.
- Once you reached the page, the result server will visible on your screen.
- Now, you have to select the exam name “Bachelor Honours (Pass Course) 3rd Year” which will be available by default.
- Type your registration number in the first box.
- Simply, write the exam year.
- Now, tap on the “Search Result” button on the page. Then, the result will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, download the result sheet or take a screenshot to use it later.
Candidates are suggested not to worry if they get any problems while checking the result. There will be a server loading issue due to lakhs of requests at the same time.
View Honours 3rd Year Result 2018-19 By SMS
If the candidates get the error continuously they are advised to use the mobile SMS method that will provide the result by Teletalk. For this, candidates have to send an SMS to 16222.
To check Honours 3rd Year Result 2023 By SMS, candidates have to follow the instructions below;
Firstly, open the SMS app from your phone and write the SMS like the following SMS.
- NU <Space> H3 <Space> Registration Send to 16222
Example: NU DEG 66096609 (Send the SMS to 16222)