Post Basic BSC Nursing Result 2023: The Admission Test Result for Post Basic BSc Nursing, BSc in Post Basic Public Health Nursing, and BSc in Post Basic Midwifery has been published officially. A total of 91.3% of candidates passed on the exam taken on Friday (September 22).
The candidates who appeared on the Post Basic BSC Nursing Admission Test session 2023-2024, can now view the merit list. The Merit List can be found on the official website of the Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery.
The information has come through an office order published today (September 23) on the website. The notice has been signed by MD Rasedul Mannaf Kobir, Secretary of Admission Conducting Committee of DGME.
It is mentioned on the notice that Post Basic BSc Nursing, BSc in Post Basic Public Health Nursing, and BSc in Post Basic Midwifery Admission Session 2023-24 was conducted yesterday (Friday, September 22) across the country. A total of 7684 candidates for Post Basic BSC Nursing, and 1250 candidates appeared on the test for Post Basic Midwifery course.
As per the report, a total of 91.3% of candidates passed on the exam. The exam was taken at multiple centers of the Capital, Dhaka. Now, they can view the Post Basic BSC Nursing Result 2023 from the official website at dgnm.gov.bd.
Candidates are advised to view their merit list from the admission portal. For this, they will need to open the website on the internet browser.
Know How to View Post Basic BSC Nursing Result 2023 Merit List
The official website of the Directorate General of Nursing and Midwifery was live and working properly while writing this news. So, candidates can give a try to know about their status in the admission test.
They can apply the step-by-step instructions given below;
- Visit on the official website at dgnm.gov.bd or bnmc.gov.bd.
- On the main page, you will have to look at the recent notice.
- Click on the notice named “Bachelor of Science in Post Basic Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Post Basic Public Health Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Post Basic Midwifery course admission test results 2023-24 published”.
- The Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, keep the admit card in your hand and search for your roll number on the list.
Note that, candidates are advised to save the result page or take a screenshot for further reference.