SSC Result 2023: Finally, the result has been published today, July 28, 2023, officially by Education Board. As per the report, SSC and Equivalent will be available at www.educationboardresults.gov.bd after 10:30 AM. Candidates can check their results by SMS and Online.
Bangladesh Education Board has published Secondary School Certificate Exam Results. In the meantime, this is Breaking News for those students who appeared in the SSC Exam-2023. However, if you searching online to know SSC Result 2023, How to check, and more, then you have reached the right place.
SSC Result 2023 Published Today
This year SSC and Equivalent Exam-2023 was taken place on delay instead of the regular date. The exam was take place on April 30 and continue till May 28, 2023. Generally, SSC Exam took place on the 1st week of February each year and the result was published after 60 days of the exam.
Meanwhile, SSC Result 2023 Published Date has announced earlier this week. As per this, SSC and Equivalent Exam Results will be published on Friday, July 28, 2023 (Today). Now, students can view the results from the official website at www.educationboardresults.gov.bd.
The relevant source said to Epi Express that all the works for the result has been completed. The Inter-Education Coordinating Board has sent a proposal to the Ministry of Education for seeking the consent of the Prime Minister. The source said it on July 21, 2023.
According to the Ministry of Education, a proposal has been sent by the Inter-Education Coordinating Board to publish the results of the SSC and Equivalent Exam-2023. It has been mentioned that the exam was taken based on the short syllabus. The work of evaluating the answers sheet has been completed. “We hope, it will be possible to publish it on July 28, 2023”.
It has been said that with the consent of the Prime Minister, the results of the SSC Exam can be published on Friday morning.
Steps to Check SSC Result 2023
In order to check SSC Exam Results, candidates need to know their Roll and Registration Number. The roll and registration number are available on the admit card which is given by the institute. So, candidates have to open the admit card again and then need to follow the process from here to collect SSC Exam Result 2023.
For this, candidates are advised to apply the mentioned methods;
1. Check SSC Result 2023 Online by Eboardresult
- First of all, you will have to open eboards official web page. For this, you will need to visit https://eboardresults.com/v2/home.
- Now, open a tap of the internet browser. Then, write or copy and paste https://eboardresults.com/v2/home into the address bar of your internet browser.
- Simply, tap on the “Enter Button” or “Go” icon from the keyboard. It will automatically redirect to the official web page of EboardResults.
- Once you reached the home page, you have to choose “SSC/Dakhil/Equivalent” as the “Examination Name” first.
- After that, select the exam year 2023 by clicking on the “Choose one” navigation.
- Similarly, you will need to select your Education Board Name.
- Now, simply select the result type “Individual” for a single result.
- Once you click on there, a box will appear on your screen. Simply type your Roll Number which is available on the admit card. (Registration Number is optional)
- Finally, type the 4 digit security code which is visible on the screen and tap on the “Get Result” button. This will provide your result within a few seconds.
- For further use, you have to print or save the page by taking a screenshot.
Note: Most of the time the official website will be slow or down due to the huge number of candidates trying to collect their results at the same time. Candidates are advised to try again after a few minutes. If anyone gets the error every time, so they can apply the Mobile SMS Method.
2. SSC Result 2023 By SMS: Powerd by Teletalk
Every candidate can check the result using Mobile SMS Method which is powered by Teletalk. It will take 2.50+ Taka for this process. However, candidates need to send the right keywords to check SSC Result 2023 by SMS.
To do this, Android or iPhone users need to open the SMS app from their phone and need to type the following keywords.
SSC <Space> First Three Letters of Education Board <Space> Roll Number <Space> Exam Year
Example: SSC DIN 1240125 2023
Finally, candidates have to send the SMS to 16222. This is the official number that will provide the SSC Result by SMS.
According to the official report, SSC Exam was taken based on the short syllabus, and each exam duration was 1 hour and 30 minutes. Science candidates were advised to answer 2 out of 6 questions in the written part. In the MCQ part, they have to answer 12 questions out of 25.
About 22 lakh of candidates appeared on SSC Exam which is 3 lakhs more candidates for SSC Exam-2020.