Bangladesh Technical Education Board has published the BTEB Admission Result 2023 today (September 7) for admission, session 2023-24. Now, students can view the Meri List and Waiting List from the official website.
SSC and Equivalent Exam passed students who are applied for BTEB Admission for the session 2023-24, need to check the merit list. They are advised to open the admission portal to view their status.
The authority of the Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) has issued a notice in this regard. A notice has been signed by the BTEB Chairman and published on the official website. A press meeting was held today in the morning at 10:45 AM to announce the result.
BTEB has published the admission results for the following departments;
- Diploma in Engineering (Govt.)
- Diploma in Marine Engineering (Govt.)
- Diploma in Textile Engineering (Govt.)
- Diploma in Agriculture (Govt.)
- Diploma in Fisheries (Govt.)
- Diploma in Forestry (Govt.)
- Diploma in Livestock (Govt.)
- HSC-VOC (Govt.)
- HSC-BMT (Business Management and Technology) (Govt.)
- Certificate in Marine Trade (Govt.)
According to the given notice, the 1st Merit and Waiting List for BTEB Admission Result 2023 has published on Thursday (Today), September 7, 2023. Students are advised to check the result from the official website from 12:10 PM. The Merit Status will be displayed on the screen after providing the SSC Roll Number.
Meanwhile, thousands of students confirmed that they succeeded in viewing the 1st Merit Result of BTEB Admission. Candidates who applied for the BTEB Admission for Diploma Course, need to know the result. For this, they will required to input your SSC Roll Number, Exam Year, and Board Name. The Merit List will appear on the screen eventually within a few seconds.
Steps to Check BTEB Admission Result 2023
- Step 01: In the beginning, candidates need to open the server of the Bangladesh Technical Board admission portal.
- Step 02: For this, write or copy and paste the official URL (btebadmission.gov.bd) into the browser. Then, click on the enter button to open the website.
- Step 03: Click on the “View Result” button from the homepage.
- Step 04: Then, the page will redirect to a new page.
- Step 05: Type “SSC Roll Number” on that page.
- Step 06: Select the Education Board Name and Exam Year.
- Step 07: Click on the next button. After that, the merit list will be available on the screen with the applicant’s photo.
- Step 08: Finally, take a screenshot or save the page to use later.
Note that, the candidates who are selected in the 1st Merit List, will have to pay the admission fee to confirm the admission. The application will be canceled if the student isn’t able to pay it before the deadline, said in the BTEB Notice.