The 1st Merit List of Xi Class Admission Result 2023 going to be published today (September 5) on the official website. Admission aspirants can view the merit list directly on the website from 08:00 PM.
The officials of the Secondary and Higher Secondary Board have confirmed the matter through a press release. The information has been declared in a notice signed by Professor Tapan Kumar Sarkar, Chairman of Dhaka Education Board.
It is learned from the notice that Xi Class Admission Result 2023 for the session 2023-24 will be published on Tuesday, September 5, 2023. The official server of the admission portal will be open at 08:00 PM to provide the merit list. Students can easily able to view it directly on the website at xiclassadmission.gov.bd.
Xi Class Admission Result 2023
According to the SSC Result statistics, a total of 89.45% of students have passed the SSC and Equivalent Examination. A total of 20 Lakh 90 thousand students appeared on the exam taken from April 30, 2023. Those who passed on the exam, are eligible to apply for Xi Class Admission 2023, session 2023-24.
Higher Secondary Board has announced the application date for All Colleges after the publication of the results. The online application was started on August 10. The application deadline was August 20, 2023, including the candidates who applied for the SSC Board Challenge to review their results.
Xi Class Admission 2023: Overview
The candidates who applied for College Admission for Class 11, all are waiting for the result. If you are also one of them, so you will be happy to know that the results going to be published today (Tuesday, September 5). You can directly check the Xi Class Admission 1st Merit Result from 08:00 PM.
Those students who will select on the 1st Merit, need to confirm the admission by paying the registration fee. The process will being on September 7 and continue till September 10, 2023.
|Known as||College Admission|
|Application Start Date||August 10, 2023|
|End Date||August 20, 2023|
|Application Mode||Online and SMS|
|1st Merit Result Date||September 5, 2023|
|Admission Confirm Date||September 7-10|
Note that, the merit list will be canceled if the student do not pay the registration fee within the last date. Fee is required to apply in the 2nd Phase Application which will start on September 12.
Steps View Check Xi Class Admission Result 2023
In order to check the Xi Class Admission Result/HSC College Admission Result, applicants need to submit their admission roll number to the official website.
You will easily be able to collect your admission result by applying the mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Firstly, you will need to open the official web address of Xi Class Admission. To do this, you have to open xiclassadmission.gov.bd from your PC, Android, or Tablet.
- Step 2: Now, just open a new tap from your favorite internet browser app. Then copy the above web URL (xiclassadmission.gov.bd) and paste it into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Step 3: Once, you tap on the Go icon from the keyboard, you will be redirected to the main page of the HSC Admission Portal (Xi Class). The home page will appear on your screen within a few seconds if there is no issue.
- Step 4: Then, you have to find out the recent notice regarding the Xi Class Admission Result 2022. To do that, you have to scroll down the page.
- Step 5: Now, you have to click on the check result button that is available on the page.
- Step 6: After that, you will need to input the admission roll number and other information into the desired box. Then, the result will appear on your phone screen.
Candidates can print out the merit list or take screenshot to use it later. If the official website slows down, candidates are advised not to worry and to try again after some time. The web server can be down due to heavy load after publishing the result.
Note that, students must confirm the admission within September 10, 2023. For this, they will need to pay the registration fee via Teletalk, GPay, bKash and Nagad. If the student fail to pay within the last date, the merit list will be canceled as per the rules.