HSC 1st Migration Result 2023: The Higher Secondary Admission Committee will publish the 1st Migration Result tomorrow (September 16, 2023) for Xi Class Admission. All college authorities will publish it on the same date for the session 2023-24. The candidates can check the HSC Migration Result from the official website and by Mobile SMS as well.
Dhaka Education Board Chairman, Prof Tapan Kumar Sarkar has confirmed the matter. A notice has been published by the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Board (DSHE) Yesterday (September 14). It is said that HSC 1st Migration Result will be published on Saturday (September 16) at 08:00 PM.
The authority stated that there is no need to do anything from the candidate’s side. If there are a few seats in the top colleges, the applicants are eligible to change the college automatically. The migration process helps the students to allow them to admit to the top college of their choice.
- BTEB 1st Migration Result 2023 on Tuesday
- Sheikh Rasel Quiz 2023 Registration Begins, Here’s how to Apply
The Migration process will not downgrade your college choice, said on the official notice. Besides this, there is no need to pay the registration fee after getting the chance through the migration system. Applicants can get their results from the official website using their roll and registration number.
How to View HSC 1st Migration Result 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website Xi Class Admission Portal at xiclassadmission.gov.bd
- Step 2: On the homepage of the website, tap on the “View Result” button.
- 3: Write your SSC Roll and Registration Number.
- Step 4: Input the correct captcha code into the box.
- Final Step: Finally, click on the “submit” button. It will display your result within a few seconds.
Note: Applicants are advised to print the result sheet after getting the result. It will help them with the further steps.
Earlier, the Higher Secondary Education Board published the HSC Admission Result on September 5, 2023. Applicants will automatically migrate to the top college as per the choice list. The full process will be generated automatically if the students keep the migration system on while submitting the admission form.